Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have used hydrogen peroxide as a teeth-whitener but swallowed a small amount with some spit once. Help?

JOMS Girl asked:

I am (or was) trying the whitening treatment on teeth where you hold hydrogen peroxide during your shower. The taste was terrible. I tried to swallow spit, but I got a little of peroxide in, too. Then I felt really gaggy all day and like I mike throw up, but more of the gaggy thing you get when go to the dentist’s office and they put things in your mouth. But then I sort of feel like throwing up at the same time. I still sort of have that taste in my mouth and it is 7 hours after, but I did not brush my teeth this morning because I felt that I might throw up if I open my mouth too wide and stick something in it.

Any advice is appreciated besides make yourself throw up. Home remedies, too, please, unless you would like to suggest tums. Is this just a today thing I will have with the gaggy and headache and tiredness? Thank you.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment